Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Facing forwards going slowly




Today I had like a 12 hour day. I'm so sleepy.
I love you New York

Time to study research methods and chain smoke while listening to Either/Or.
Lily gave me a haircut, it's precious.
I still have some canvas left. I think I'll paint something new. I haven't in a while and I've got some good ideas. Today I listened to really weird music. Music from when I was little, music I found in my trunk when I was getting out my winter jackets, old mixes with birds drawn all over them, those who fear tomorrow is so fucking good. Also, I want to just go on a date. I hope my birthday this year is as good as last years. Best surprises, best pie, bestfriends. One more thing, I need to get a knife.



Situations get fucked up and turned around sooner or later
I could be another fool or an exception to the rule
You tell me the morning after

Crooked spin can't come to rest
I'm damaged bad at best
She'll decide what she wants
I'll probably be the last to know
No one says it 'til it shows
See how it is, they want you or they don't
Say yes




leenie 7 131 82 (11:57:23 PM): hes so mean
olive and well (11:57:46 PM): i wish i could make a boat
olive and well (11:57:51 PM): and put like about 10 people
olive and well (11:57:55 PM): on it and send it to no mans land

1 comment:

danielle said...

favorite elliot smith song.