Friday, October 17, 2008

Got Done Fuckin A Man Now This Bird Is Callin Me Screamin

Niggaz, Dont Fuckin Call Me Baby Like Im Related To Weezy
Some Of 'Em Call Me R, None Of Them Call Me Easy
I Dont Fall In Love With Them, Come And then Im Done With Them


-Remy ma fucking rules.

I keep chain smoking drinking mint berry iced tea i made sitting in my messy room.
naptime

then i gotta do laundry
tonight I'm going out with sagen and some magicians
i hope they turn the $$ debt i have into pancakes.




you know what you are to me
don't make me say it over and over again
it's way too late
or much too early
you know how I get
when I'm left alone to my vices
like the grown-ups did when I was a kid

I said: I'm a bird in your hand so take me as I am

you know what you are to me
don't make me say it over and over again
my left hand, a part of me
it stays late to clean up my mess
when I'm sick of all my choices
like the grown-ups I grew up with

No comments: