Monday, October 6, 2008

The place that i'm from doesnt exist anymore.

A list of songs that I am obsessed with lately...

Bayside - Just to See you Smile
Mirah - 100 Knives
Blink-182 - Down
Alkaline Trio - 97'
Transit - Rules of Nines
Immortal Technique - Point of No Return
Elliott Smith - Thirteen
Alkaline Trio - Help me (acoustic)
Beck - Everybody's gotta learn sometime
Boilermaker - White wash
Breakdown - Sick People
Broken Social Scene - Swimmers
Tuesday - Sixty-Eight
Underdog - Friend like them (demo version)
Jeru the Damaja - 99.9%

Seriously nothing else but this list and like the New Moon album by Elliott Smith on repeat over and over.



---------------------

This older man comes into the cafe first every morning for coffee and he is this adorable older man construction worker with like dirt all over his face and I usually am disgusted by older men but he's so sweet and calls me "pretty nikki" in a non-weird way and I decided I'd like to marry a man like that one day. He's totally wonderfully simple. I like simple people, because I wish I was more simple I guess.

No comments: