Monday, April 5, 2010

Cant say I'm sad to see you go.

I need to get new polariod film since they started selling it again in March.
I had so many people pick me up while hugging me this weekend, you know what I mean? When someone embraces you so hard they lift you off the ground a little and for one second totally support your weight? That feels really good.
Also, A dog sleeping at the foot of your bed is heaven.

Mom making me breakfast... her touching my face telling me to take a nap, her telling me I look older (weird).... Sitting in a parkinglot in the sun with 3 friends, including Bobby, catching up.

John bought me a new backpack for school and put this secret note in the front pocket. I lov.





I'm going to try and write La Salle a letter about my financial situation and hope they'll give me even more funding. ugh. whatever. If things are hard/exhausting/difficult that means you're doing it right, right?


Currently double fisting the end of a burrito I saved from six hours ago and a box of nut clusters my mom gave me. Ravenous.







Forget the things we swore we meant.
I'll write you just to let you know that I'm alright
Can't say I'm sad to see you go
Cause I'm not, no I'm not.












Things I'm really feeling lately:

-Sundowner
-Mental
-Bane
www.nowinnershere.tumblr.com
-Cover songs
-Sephora's face primer...um I got this as a free sample and it totally changed the way makeup sits on my skin. I'm in love.
and Built to Spill

-Obama changing the federal sentencing disparities with cocaine.

No comments: