Sunday, February 28, 2010

test

Two nights ago I had an extremely vivid dream where I was standing in a room and just watched an elephant give birth to a baby elephant. From beginning to end, it was really intense and then I woke up. So, this is what it symbolizez:

Sri Lankan myth : It's good to dream about an elephant and is EXTREMELY lucky and rare to see one giving birth. It is a similar thing that lord Buddha's mother saw when she was pregnant with lord Buddha. It could mean that you or someone close to you is pregnant. Also, it could mean an amazing job, or good news about something you're waiting to hear from, or lottery fortune.




I'm really excited that it is March because I get to see my favorite band, continue surrounding myself with good people, and hear back from the rest of the schools/results of the interviews. I'm slightly homesick lately and the next two months are dedicated to finishing up my senior year of college and planning everything out seamlessly. I decided that I won't be walking at graduation, even though it's in Radio City Music Hall and something worth doing, I just don't think it's that big of a deal and definitely not worth 5 hours of my time. I can't see John very much in the next two months since he must finish like 20+ paintings within the next 8 weeks and I don't want to distract him. We will do plenty of fun things in the summer like go camping and hopefully he'll help me furnish my apartment because he's good with stuff like that and I'm still stuck at the level of tacking pieces of paper to my walls. This past weekend I spent a few days with my bff since I was 5 years old and I honestly almost peed my pants laughing at least 14 times, it was exactly what I needed.





John Slaby is one of my best friends in the whole world.

No comments: