Monday, July 7, 2008

not quite alone, not quite in company



http://postsecret.blogspot.com/



I know this website is very well-known by now. But this week's post was sooo good I thought I'd shout it out.


Just got back to Brooklyn from Wilkes-Barre. Saw some awesome kids. Things change little by little everytime I go back. Me and Kathleen just went for mexican food at 9am. All I want to do is lay in bed with really loud music and a huge bottomless iced tea. This morning while I was on the metro north platform waiting to go into the city, a business man told me I was "stunning". I thought he was making fun of me because I had been awake at 4:30 this morning to treck back here and looked like a royal slob, but it was genuine, I think, because he said it twice.



In other news I'm making some radical life changes. Perhaps a new tattoo is in order.



It's my mother's birthday, Happy Birthday Mamma


No comments: