Monday, May 24, 2010

letting it go
















Show, icecream with the cutest family and twins, getting off crutches, wedding, angelos, fine arts fiesta, baking yummy cookies and making smoothies, phillies game, fighting and hating, loving and kissing.
I caught the bouquet at the wedding: fyi...I had my arms folded and stood in the back and it flew into my body, then I was assaulted by at least two girls and it was ripped RIPped away and shredded.
Now I'm back in new york to pack and cry and say bye to the couple of people I'm close to here and then off I move to another city.
Everything is really great. Except for the fact that grad school is costing me $800 a credit. ugh my stomach just turned doing all the math and adding everything up for the next five years. I have to go to school year round, nonstop, and start my dissertation in a year for it to be done within five years. barf.


dis·ser·ta·tion (dĭs'ər-tā'shən)
n. A lengthy, formal treatise, especially one written by a candidate for the doctoral degree at a university; a thesis.

No comments: