Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'll walk or I'll crawl to the end of any road.

This is the song we're learning a new combination to in dance class. Its sooooo fast. I feel like I have to hold my breath to get every ass shake in. My lower back gets sore. redic.



I will miss three humans when I move to Philly::


JAYCOX


LAURA



REEEEEN


: (((((((((((((


This month I get to go HOME and I get to go on VACATION.
Done with midterms. The next two months will be comparable to torture.
Tonight for dinner I'm gonna make pasta with salmon and blueberries and apples with peanut butter for dessert.

Ive also started using mint scented shampoo. I'm NOT a product person, i get the cheapest shampoo...cheapest makeup...but somehow i randomly chose minted shampoo in my blind grab on the shelf? Well its honestly the greatest way to either start or end my day. It makes my scalp tingle and makes me instantly happy.


Its like I've never been so sure
of doing something stupid doing something without thinking
I'm just trying to make a getaway to you
and I'd have gone a thousand miles more
You are everything I hoped for

home is where I gotta go, will I ever know how to get there baby.

No comments: