Monday, November 30, 2009

Affraid not Scared


My cognitive psycholog professor gave me this book because she said I'd like it. I LOVE it so far. I'll type up cool snipits on here once I'm done reading it.


Don't have much to say lately. Am a week away from being finished with applying, three schools left. (I have to space it out a bit so I can pay the $100 application fees and not go broke) So four out of seven are done and I'm on my way to getting seven great rejection letters in the mail, surely.





All I want is to watch UP in my bed wrapped up like a burrito in fifty blankets with my dog.
This past weekend John came to NYC, he brought me this old Lacoste baby blue cardigan he found in his room in the house he grew up in and I love it and haven't taken it off really. He wanted to skate the Brooklyn Banks before it gets shut down next month and it was cool to hang out for a while in a part of the city that I fell in love with when I was 18. We got papaya dog and Chili dogs are one of my top ten favorite foods.

No comments: