Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If my heart is made out of gold than why does it feel like I’m here all alone




Hi. I've liked sneakers for a bit now. I have a bunch but I've always ALWAYS wanted this certain pair, it's been sold out/not available for years and this is them my elusive first loves of sneakers....

kinda girly/corny but what can i say...

I'm pretty into this NEW new found glory album.
I miss alot of people right now.
I have to go to 34th street and I hate that shitty area. I feel like I'm an amusement park. IMA GET PINKBERRY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ANYONE WANNA BUY ME THOSE SNEAKS? SNEAK AROUND IN SOME SNEEEKZ

2 comments:

Fancy Fre$h fifty-seven said...

I'm not buying any kick's and i know i'm not helping here BUt THEM SHITS IS HOTT. I would even rock 'em.
nohomo

Elysia said...

not even joking. got those sneaks in baby pink tiger stripe when i was 17 then sold them for reasons i cant reveal on the internet.

I WISH WE HUNGOUT MORE K THANKS