Friday, March 6, 2009

i'll kiss you again, between the bars.



I had a dream that i went to jail. It was really intense and my cell mate was this horrible girl that would smoke cigarrettes on the toilet? I never left my cell because I was scared and then one day my dad bailed me out, and when I got in his car he said he was taking me on a road trip to finally tell me about his life and about the things that happened between us.

I never thought I would say this, but maybe that's just what i've needed all along.
Long overdue.

I'm pretty sure I only talk to about 3 people anymore. Sometimes I get really restrictive of myself if I feel out of control in certain aspects of my life, what i do with people is like what an anorexic would do with food.

mmmmm tattoos.
always makin' me feel betta.

No comments: