Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Most updates.

Everyone pay attention for about 15 seconds::::::


http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/17-10/ff_smartlist

Everyone read this article concerning 12 ideas that are shocking but could change the world; particularly the section about Purging the prisons, and ending medical privacy. Am I some sort of radical because I've believed most of these things should actually materialize in the near future?

this is one of the most interesting articles I've read in a very long time, it concerns so many feilds, and subfeilds.

John is so sick I seriously think he's dying. All of his symptoms remind me of when I was hospitalized for MONO for 5 days a few years back. If he has mono it'd explain why I'm feeling fine; because I've already had it and am immune, even after sharing all of his foods/bed/drinks/spits.

what I do have is the ugly disease? hahah!! look at this hideous picture of me...



taken by Keith Garcia, at his spot with the cutest leetle pup while we were over watching that boxing match I mentioned a few posts back.

No comments: