Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just a few!




























































Peep my facebook album called "Summer SHITE" for about 12 times the ammount of pictures as these.




Kathleen returns in less than three weeks

redecorating our apartment 100%

School starts in less than a month

My favorite thing about Scotland is that Oj with pulp is called "orange juice with bits"


I'm so content, I know i keep saying this but I really am. Fall is my favorite season, mostly because i start school up again and that is when i'm at my prime. I turn 22 in two months. We keep getting older. 21 was a verrrrry shitty year. 22 should be good to me. Its so nice to look at someone and know that you're going to be friends with them for the rest of your life. Thanks lindsey and jess for giving me a sort of special peace of mind that I always have that within the two of you. In fact, all the people I have in my life right now are amazing. Really don't need to change the lineup. Really don't need to waste my time on anyone else.


I can't wait to get new notebooks for school and defile them with doodles and parts of poems and to do lists in margins and rolling my eyes at book prices and wearing jeans and sneaks and beanies and coming home from school and cooking dinners with Kathleen





2 comments:

no winners here said...

I loved this post, but wtf http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EtrRlVna2Oc/SoMaN_biO-I/AAAAAAAAAaw/nVsMal4v7po/s400/S4.JPG !?!!?!?

Nikki Ashton said...

HE IS LIKE A TRAPEEZ ARTIST WE FOUND WALKING ABOUT. I SNAPPED A PIC...WHO WHOULDNT?

I MISS YA. IS LIFE GOOD?