skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 4, 2008
Ask beavis, I get nothin' but head.
"luv ya, happy fourth of july nickalodeon"
-voicemail from my father
New Blog: Stay tuned for posts about:
Food
Brooklyn
Daily Complaints
Gripes about poverty
Sex
Food again
How much I hate Manhattan
1 comment:
Lily
said...
mmhhhmmmmmmmm
July 4, 2008 at 6:30 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
BLOBS I READ
SOMETHING LIKE LIFE aka Blair
Maize Name Meaning
4 years ago
mom on drugs aka Jeppy
Dallos Bogi / Szélvihar, jégeső és homokvihar tombolt az országban / Dallos bogi) by belau on amazon music.
4 years ago
Over The Edge aka Jaycox
nolabelcrew: NYHC - 80’s
9 years ago
h3llokt aka Katie
It’s been such a crazy whirlwind of a month. From getting...
9 years ago
in reverie aka B. Collins
How to buy SoundCloud followers
9 years ago
mama bear aka Kathleen
”I have a computer question. Hey Oscar?…”
9 years ago
IT'S COOL WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS aka Jackee
Bill Nye takes us through some of the most important...
10 years ago
'MURICAH aka Hannah
Silver Bay und ein tolles vorletztes Wochenende
12 years ago
Under control aka Erica
Sweet Jesus I swear that I love you,
16 years ago
be still aka Kelsey Uganda
Look at your eyes, they're small in size, but they see enormous things
16 years ago
sour romance dreams aka Laura
16 years ago
What You Heard
16 years ago
BBDANI
THEBOOBS
Blog Archive
►
2010
(93)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(90)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(67)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
▼
July
(12)
cringe
so fucking bad, it's funny.
cold world motherfuckers wilkes-barre mother fuckers
and all of my worried that you were offended and t...
at your most beautiful
stumpdick (12:43:14 AM): like a virgin is a metaph...
WARNING: venting.
Cardinal
all this shit about you and me, and the way it use...
I WANT:-A REALLY GOOD FUCKING BACK RUB-A MAID-TO B...
not quite alone, not quite in company
Ask beavis, I get nothin' but head.
About Me
Nikki Ashton
I believe in revenge.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
mmhhhmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment